Planning a trip can be full of adventure and excitement. Getting your RV ready, emailing friends, and making sure home fronts are taken care of can be overwhelming but the cost of having to come home early or not going at all could be devastating.
No matter how well you plan, travel holds the potential for unwanted surprises. Smart travelers prepare for the unexpected by relying on FCIS to provide you with Trip Cancellation Coverage underwritten by Travel Insured International.
What is covered?
- Death, injury, and sickness of any immediate family member*
- Covered family member or travel companion
- $10,000 emergency medical/dental
- Loss of $1,000 personal effects
- Traffic accident while en route to a scheduled departure point
- Weather which causes complete cessation of services of tour operator
- Jury Duty, Subpoenaed, Terrorism
If policy is purchased within 14 days of initial trip deposit
PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS EXCLUSION WAIVED
What is not covered?
- Accidents prior to the date of application
- Sickness prior to the date of application
- Personal, business, or financial reasons
- Carrier/government caused delays
- Mechanical breakdown
*Immediate family members are defined as and limited to: You or your traveling companion’s legal spouse, legal guardian, son or daughter (adopted, foster, step, or in-law) brother or sister (includes in-law), grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
Refer to your specific policy for coverages and underwriting information.